Itunes View Blank

RJBSTunes

Itunes View Blank

Post by RJBSTunes »

I have IHomeServer V 3.1.84.0, 64 bit and iTunes 12.2.2.25.

My iTunes View is now blank. Checked the iTunes XML share option and it is checked. My files are not in the standard folder for iTunes but it has been working up to this point.

Thanks.
bizmodeller

Re: Itunes View Blank

Post by bizmodeller »

Did you restart iHomeServer after enabling the share iTunes XML option, and also, are you sure you enabled that option whilst running iTunes under the same user account that the iHomeServer service is configured to run under?

If you still have an issue, please restart iHomeServer, and then zip and email us a set of log files so that we can see which path iHomeServer is trying to read the iTunes library XML from. You can find information on how to find the log files here - http://www.bizmodeller.com/iHomeServer/ ... _files.htm
RJBSTunes

Post by RJBSTunes »

Long time to get around to this. I am uploading log files.

Thanks.

PS. No upload of log file. No matter what I put in the extension, or nothing at all it was rejected as 'the Extension is not allowed'
bizmodeller

Post by bizmodeller »

Please can you kindly zip and email us the logs to support [at] bizmodeller.com - thanks
bhauxwell

Post by bhauxwell »

I also have this issue, with the latest version of IHOMERVER 3.1.84.0 and ITUNES 12.3.2.35.

I initialled had a full view whilst it was working through the watch folders, but now have no view at all. THe DNLA server also worked just fine, especially via our SAMSING msart tVs however that has now also stopped working, in that when it goes to the server it says there are no files.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks
Brian
bizmodeller

Post by bizmodeller »

Hi - please can you upgrade to iHomeServer 3.1.90.0 available from our website and let me know if it resolves your issue. If not, please zip and email your iTunes Music Library.xml to our support email address support [at] bizmodeller.com and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Thanks in advance.
bhauxwell

Post by bhauxwell »

Thanks for your help in finding the corrupted file in my library, all working again now.

Brian