IS MYMEDIA FOR ALEXA GONE???

luser

IS MYMEDIA FOR ALEXA GONE???

Post by luser »

Has MYMEDIA FOR ALEXA been abandoned?  There are no responses from the dev team in the forum?  There are no new releases and there are regressions such as disappearance of  SKIP TRACK function?
Whats going on on???
agsteele

Re: IS MYMEDIA FOR ALEXA GONE???

Post by agsteele »

I don't think MyMedia is abandoned but neithyer do I think that there is much development going on.

It has always felt that these forums are not heavily visited by the developers. If something significant happened such Amazon enabling multi-room/stereo for third -party apps then I suspect we'd see some action but otherwise it feels that there isn't much to offer.

Andrew
luser

Post by luser »

Well, I haven't seen a single post from moderators or developers since last year and in the meantime we lost a SKIP TRACK function (Can you ask your mymedia to SKIT TRACK?) so I think this project is not only not being actively developed but not MAINTAINED properly.
Lozzy_uk

Post by Lozzy_uk »

luser wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:03 pm
Well, I haven't seen a single post from moderators or developers since last year and in the meantime we lost a SKIP TRACK function (Can you ask your mymedia to SKIT TRACK?) so I think this project is not only not being actively developed but not MAINTAINED properly.
I think you can skip tracks by saying 'NEXT' or 'SKIP' rather than 'ask my media to skip' - no need to say 'ask my media'

I use MyMedia on the phone app in the car and regularly say it