Questions and issues using amazon echo

Pbranly

Questions and issues using amazon echo

Post by Pbranly »

I have just installed the program in a Synology docker and after some difficulties with IP adresses and firewall, it works.
I have a new amazon echo show 8 and music goes automatically to my SONOS Port and HiFi equipment .

Nevertheless first tests show that when I try to play albums from Pink Floyd ( as an exemple), I get the first track only in loop
How to let the program move from one the next one ?

And second question : do you have the list of commands in French ? ( in your site I find only English and German)

And third question : how to keep the album/track name on the echo screen ?
Thanks
Phil
Pbranly

Re: Questions and issues using amazon echo

Post by Pbranly »

Hi admin
I Am really very surprised of your total lack of service
No answer to my mails
No answer to my posts on this forum.

It Is a pity because we in France suffer of the absence of skill from Plex and DSaudio that makes the Echo un useful to listen music from a NAS
Your application is very promising when listening music from the ugly Echo loudspeaker but does not work with a Sonos system configured by default

Good luck
Regards
PHILIPPE
agsteele

Post by agsteele »

Hi Philippe,

Sadly you will be unlikely to receive regular support in these forums. They are mainly peer support - so help from other users.

I don't think you will find commands in French for the MyMedia skill.

I can't help with your other question.

Andrew
Pbranly

Post by Pbranly »

Thanks Andrew.
For sure it works with French otherwise the skill wouldn’t even present in the « skill store »
But I would like to have the detailed list of French commands .
Nevertheless I don’t care now as this program does not work properly when using an echo and a Sonos as a default sound system.
Regards
Philippe