need support license issue

Lgkahn

need support license issue

Post by Lgkahn »

I tried emailing either no response or got blocked somewhere. I paid the 15 for the best license and am setting up a second server at home on a nas which will eventually be moved to our other house.. These system sees both servers but will not let me have more than one active at a time. My license supports more than one server. what is going on.
Lgkahn

Re: need support license issue

Post by Lgkahn »

ok now repsonse here or from support guess i am disputing charge on cc/paypal
Yecats045

Post by Yecats045 »

I'm having the same problem. No response yet from email either.
bizmodeller

Post by bizmodeller »

Apologies for delays in replying.

re multi server; the way this works is as follows:

1. You install My Media on multiple computers and My Media can index the content on the local computer
2. You can install the My Media skill on one Alexa or multiple Alexa devices using your Amazon email address
3. You choose which server you want to stream music from by doing one of three things:

a. Say "Alexa, ask My Media to switch servers"
b. Go to the Servers tab of the My Media web console and choose the active server
c. Log into the Servers tab of the My Media server you want to connect to; if it isn't the active one, it will prompt you go make it the default.

If the above isn't what you are after, please let us know the user journey / experience you are interested in and we can see if we can implement it

thanks