repetition has gotten worse after adding echo

inertman

repetition has gotten worse after adding echo

Post by inertman »

i had previously written asking about randomizing and repeats and had been given a set of expectations and use. these never really did anything and now that i've added an echo and made it part of a group, stopping, repeating (even immediately after playing a song) has gotten worse. the last time i was trying to figure this out, eventually whoever was trying to help simply stopped responding (and so far a current email has gone unanswered, not even an autoreply). i'd like to see if this forum does any better.
so, having nearly 2000 tracks, i was told that mymedia only loads 500 at a time, so ok fine, that's still 26 hours of playtime based on an avg 3min song.
si when i hear the same 2 dozen or so songs in a day sprinkled w/ about 100 others, having to restart or resume (i was told resume plays the sma e play list so i'd figure if it wasnt done yet i should hear the same son, but this doesnt seem to be true either) more than a few times a day and having probably 1000 i've never heard using this system for over a year.
anyone have any idea how to include my entire library and not have it repeat w/o ever playing everything?