Select right album

mbartelt

Select right album

Post by mbartelt »

I have two albums. One is "Willow" and the second is "Willow (Intrada Expanded)". I'm not able to select the Expanded album. I'm only able to play the first one. What to do to play the second one?

Thanks for help.

Manfred
Lozzy_uk

Re: Select right album

Post by Lozzy_uk »

Hiya,
A workaround is to put the album into a playlist. The playlist can then be named as something easier to ask for (like 'Willow Expanded')
The other option is to use the 'overrides' section to replace what you ask for to get the album, although this is in beta stage.

Lozzy
HANNTHEFTAUDIO

Re: Select right album

Post by HANNTHEFTAUDIO »

What I do is i create an override for the expanded album. make sure that one the right side you add quotes so MyMedia knows that's what you want. If that don't work then I would add another override for the other one using quotes so MyMedia can tell the difference. Come to think of it i find it weird that sometimes it just works as is and sometimes it don't. You can have 3 songs from the same album (2 being remixes). and all you would have to do is specify which remix (no seriously) if you want the remix version. otherwise it'll just play the original. But then there are times where that's not the case (as you just stated).