List of Recent Commands is Empty

rcrawley

List of Recent Commands is Empty

Post by rcrawley »

I've been successfully using MyMusic for a few months, love it, all is good and stable. One minor issue that the latest version doesn't fix in my environment is that Recent Alexa Play Requests is always blank (see attached screenshot). Any ideas on why this isn't working? Thanks!
Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 3.04.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 3.04.46 PM.png (24.17 KiB) Viewed 7753 times
bizmodeller

Re: List of Recent Commands is Empty

Post by bizmodeller »

Hi,

We've fixed this in the past few days (from version 1.3.100.0) - please update to the latest version from our website and it will resolve it,

Thanks
rcrawley

Post by rcrawley »

Thanks so much! My list of commands is now available (and this is also the first time I'm seeing overrides...very cool!). Now I'm curious what this result means:

Everything √ (500)

I see it scattered throughout my history and just curious about the meaning.

Thanks again for the update.
bizmodeller

Post by bizmodeller »

That means you asked for everything to be played. The 500 in brackets is the number of tracks in the playlist created. For 'everything' we cap the tracks to 500 tracks out of your whole playlist, but these are selected at random so if you play everything again, it'll be a different 500 track selection.

Overrides are cool!
rcrawley

Post by rcrawley »

bizmodeller wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:24 am
That means you asked for everything to be played. The 500 in brackets is the number of tracks in the playlist created. For 'everything' we cap the tracks to 500 tracks out of your whole playlist, but these are selected at random so if you play everything again, it'll be a different 500 track selection.

Overrides are cool!
Ah, that makes sense. I always start playing MyMedia by asking Alexa to open MyMedia, to which she immediately starts playing a random shuffling. Now I know what she's doing. :P Thanks!