If I listen to an audiobook and set the echo to sleep for 60 minutes - if I then continue the book it does not start from where it left off after the sleep function kicked in.
1. set echo to sleep for 60 minutes
2. read a book from My Media
3. after sleep read same book
- Starts from beginning instead of after 60 minutes.
- If Stop is used then the book will resume from the time of the stop command.
I noticed when doing the same with a book from Audible it does work as expected.
1 post • Page 1 of 1