Add Hyperlinks to Search Results

klkitchens

Add Hyperlinks to Search Results

Post by klkitchens »

One of the things that frustrates me is trying to get to an album by an artist (easily).

I'm asking Alexa to play THIS (great feature), but sometimes don't know the exact album title. So I search by Artist and when I click on the artist I get a list of all their songs sorted by track # and filename. Not very convenient.

What would be helpful would be...

1. Album names hyperlinked and take me to that album directly. I could then say "PLAY THIS" or just play on my device.
2. Results Sortable by column header.
3. Checkboxes by each of the tracks and then the "Add to Playlist" button could be "Add Selected to Playlist" (or an additional button for that feature) This would also be good for all lists of songs, by album, title search, etc.. A standard feature.

Love the overall ability of this app and don't mind supporting it at all, but some of these pain points of the UI are just irritating! :)

Is the code opensource perhaps? As a web developer, I could just hack my own version to test, lol :)
bizmodeller

Re: Add Hyperlinks to Search Results

Post by bizmodeller »

Cool feature request; so you mean on the artist and album drill downs, to hyperlink back. Makes sense.

Plus checkboxes on these same screens the same way we have them on the Songs tab?

Will look to get these added, thanks
klkitchens

Re: Add Hyperlinks to Search Results

Post by klkitchens »

Drat... was hoping this would make it in the next update (one released back in January)...