Thumbnail quality improvement

Lozzy_uk

Thumbnail quality improvement

Post by Lozzy_uk »

Hi,
is there any chance we could have slightly better quality thumbnails in the web interface?
It really is atrocious at the moment (for me anyway; see pic) with some text being completely illegible, so even a slight improvement would be a welcome one.
Thanks
Lozzy_uk

HANNTHEFTAUDIO

Re: Thumbnail quality improvement

Post by HANNTHEFTAUDIO »

I agree. the thumbnails look horrendous to start with. I almost can't make out ANY of the artwork at all, which makes no sense because I make sure my artwork is high resolution so that it can be crystal clear. as is the thumbnails look like they came from an CRT TV with horrible reception. In fact, I just gave myself blurry vision just trying to make out the artwork for the album "Love Poem" by IU

4k TV and i have to look at artwork that looks like it was scanned from an old TV
Lozzy_uk

Post by Lozzy_uk »

Well it's over a year and no result, so I'm not really holding my breath on that one :)
HANNTHEFTAUDIO

Post by HANNTHEFTAUDIO »

I know. was just saying im with you on this. i had just scanned some more music in my library and saw that the thumbnails were still a mess. That one thumbnail, though. GOOD GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!