How to play albums with same name just a different number?

Slimat

How to play albums with same name just a different number?

Post by Slimat »

Hi

I am hoping that someone can help...

In my media collection I have "Now Thats What I Call Music" albums 1 to 101... But when I ask "Alexa ask mymedia to play Now Thats What I Call Music 29" (or any other album number) it always plays "Now Thats What I Call Music" and I cant get it to play any later ones...

Can anyone offer any advice?

Many thanks
smokey

Re: How to play albums with same name just a different number?

Post by smokey »

You could try renaming it with the suffix "Original" that way at least you could select the other 101 easily.
Slimat

Post by Slimat »

smokey wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:06 am
You could try renaming it with the suffix "Original" that way at least you could select the other 101 easily.
Thats a great idea - it may be that its just picking the first one as they all begin "Now Thats What I Call Music"...

I'll post back when I tried it.

Thanks
ramon2000

Post by ramon2000 »

Slimat wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:52 am
Hi

I am hoping that someone can help...

In my media collection I have "Now Thats What I Call Music" albums 1 to 101... But when I ask "Alexa ask mymedia to play Now Thats What I Call Music 29" (or any other album number) it always plays "Now Thats What I Call Music" and I cant get it to play any later ones...

Can anyone offer any advice?

Many thanks
Have you tried to ask e.g. "Alexa ask mymedia to play the Album Now 60" or "Alexa ask mymedia to play the Album Music 60"?

You don't have to say the full album name, and in this way My media only analyses 2 words.