If you want to generate an install log file when you are installing iHomeServer, then please follow these steps:
1. Open a command prompt on your computer
2. Type the following command:
Code: Select all
msiexec /i "full_filename_with_path_of_ihomeserver.msi" /L*V "C:\temp\iHomeServerInstallLog.log"
4. Once the installation has completed (or failed), please zip and email the iHomeServerInstallLog.log file created in c:\temp to our support email address.
1. The "full_filename_with_path_of_ihomeserver.msi" should be substituted with the full path to the MSI you downloaded from www.bizmodeller.com, eg "c:\users\Administrator\Downloads\iHomeServer.Pro.v3.64-bit.msi"
2. The directory c:\temp should exist for the command above to work. Otherwise, change the log file location to another location that already exists.