Auto tagging

kishra

Auto tagging

Post by kishra »

hi,

I'm currently trialling iHomeServer and i have 2 watch folders setup, c:\WatchFolder\TV and c:\WatchFolder\Movies.

I've only messed with TV Episodes at the moment, but the conversions look to be picking things up nicely, converting them and putting them in itunes.

My issue is that although i have the watch folder setup as attached, the tv shows get put into the Home Movies folder and no auto tagging has occured.

For example, if i tied a file called Car.Sos.S02E06 - 720p HDTV x264-C4TV.mkv, it goes into the Home Movies folder with Car.Sos.S02E06 - 720p H as the name field

I've even tried to put them in as c:\watchfolder\tv\Car SOS\Season 2\Car.Sos.S02E06 - 720p HDTV x264-C4TV.mkv and c:\watchfolder\tv\Car SOS\Season 2\06 - 720p HDTV x264-C4TV.mkv but still no autotagging.

is there a specific format needed for the auto tagging to read the showname etc.?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (45.19 KiB) Viewed 11684 times
bizmodeller

Re: Auto tagging

Post by bizmodeller »

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Couple of things here:

1. in order to get the TV episodes to show up as TV episodes instead of Home Movies, then set the Force Media option to 'Television' within the Watch Folder's settings - see http://www.bizmodeller.com/ihomeserver/ ... window.htm

2. we originally only supported zero-touch AutoTagging for movies, not television episodes. From iHomeServer 3.1.60.0 upwards, we now support zero-touch AutoTagging for television episodes as well, however, you must first identify the television by performing an AutoTag for a video file in the same folder. iHomeServer will then "remember" the series name and series number for that folder and attempt to AutoTag automatically subsequent episodes that are put into the same folder. To do this, you should also enable the AutoTag option again in Watch Folder settings.